: 1 semestre.
Geographic field: National and international. Format: 6 months.
Characteristics of the Final Project: A real project (commissioned by the company) or an entrepreneurialism project related to the chosen pathway.
The End-of-Degree Projects undertaken by our students cover different areas within the world of gastronomy. These projects are developed according to the specialization itineraries of the Degree: Culinary Vanguard, Innovation, Business and Entrepreneurship and Food Industry.
These are some examples of the End-of-Degree Project’s developed by our students:
• Management of school lunchrooms for the transition towards a healthier and more sustainable model
• Implementation of a marketing plan for an urban winery
• Creation and development of new gastronomic offers
• Research, creation and design of dishes based on aquafaba
• Preparation of a wild herb notebook
• Creation of healthier and gluten-free baking products
• Extraction and utilization of fiber from lemon
• Study on sensory perceptions of benzaldehyde
• Anthropological study of the ancestral cooking techniques of the Peruvian Andes
• Study of the menus of the Basque whalers who worked in Terranova