PRIVACIDAD POLICY may be modified to adapt it to legislative, jurisprudential and/or administrative developments, as well as to the practices that it always develops through the WEBSITE, considering its rights and interests at all times.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Your personal data will be processed, under co-responsibility, by the following entities (hereinafter, the "DATA CONTROLLER"):
- BASQUE CULINARY CENTER HEZKUNTZA FUNDAZIOA, entity with address in Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Juan Avelino Barriola, no. 101, registered in the Register of Foundations of the Basque Country under the registration number F-309 and with VAT number G-75051813.
- SERVICES FOR BCC, S.L.U., entity residing in Donostia-SanSebastián (Gipuzkoa), Paseo Juan Avelino Barriola, no. 101, registered in the Commercial Register of Gipuzkoa at volume 2880, folio 113, sheet SS-41188 and with VAT number B-75211367
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data has been obtained from yourself, through (i) the different forms that you fill out during browsing through the WEBSITE (e.g. registration form as a user of the WEBSITE, contact forms, information request forms, forms regarding job offers and / or selection processes, etc.); or (ii) by forwarding a consultation email.
In addition, we inform you of the possible processing of your social media data through the corporate profiles that the DATA CONTROLLER keeps available in each social network in which it is present, all in the terms and conditions established in each social network.
The provision of the data collected in the forms available on the WEBSITE is mandatory when identified by the inclusion of an asterisk (*) and its lack of contribution will make it impossible to manage your request, whether it refers to your registration as a user, obtaining information, subscribing to the "Newsletter" service or any other service available on the WEBSITE.
3. What kind of data do we process?
The data we process is the data that you have provided us through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and/or through email, as well as those others that, if applicable, we obtain through the corporate profiles of the CONTROLLERS in the social networks in which you are present.
We process the following categories of data, depending on your use of the WEBSITE:
4. For what purpose do we process your data and under what legitimacy?
- Identification and contact details (e.g. first name, surname, ID number, postal and electronic address, telephone number, etc.)
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to WIFI networks, etc.)
- Personal characteristics data, training, employment, etc. (in the case of applications/job offers and/or BCC selection processes in which you voluntarily participate)
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage and process your registration as a user, when possible.
- Manage the access and use by your part of the contents and services that available to you through the WEBSITE, including the blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are available at any time from the WEBSITE.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or complaints that you make through the WEBSITE or email.
- Manage your registration and participation in the activities, events and / or contests organized by the DATA CONTROLLER
- Send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications of the DATA CONTROLLER regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding such entities and the activities that you carry out in the field of training and gastronomy, provided that you have consented to it.
- Manage your job application or registration in a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
The processing of your personal data, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based on your consent, granted at the time of the collection of your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled for this purpose on the WEBSITE.
We remind you that, at any time, you may revoke your consent free of charge, in the terms set out in Section 7 below.
5. To whom do we communicate your data?
We inform you that your personal data may only be communicated to the following third parties:
Public Agencies and Administrations to which, where applicable, each of the DATA CONTROLLER has a legal obligation to communicate their data.
International transfers of your Data are not intended to take place.
6. How long will we keep your data?
In general, the personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that each of the DATA CONTROLLER must not observe..
In any case, we inform you that the DATA CONTROLLER haven established internal data debugging policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data held by them, so these may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulations give you a number of rights relating to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing of the same. These rights are as follows:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data concerning you that are processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the applicable regulations on data protection
- A la portabilidad de sus datos: en determinadas circunstancias, tiene derecho a recibir los datos personales que le incumban, y que nos haya facilitado, en un formato estructurado, de uso común y lectura mecánica, y a transmitirlos a otro responsable del tratamiento.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, and to transmit them to another controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must be kept.
You also have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by written request addressed to ones any of the DATA CONTROLLERS, in the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address email@example.com
Finally, tell you that you can file a complaint with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact this Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
The DATA CONTROLLERS will treatn your data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of application in the protection of data, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
In addition, we indicate that the WEBSITE has established a Cookies Policy that is accessible through the following link