Skip to main content
Skip to navigation menu
A course to develop your knowledge and use of different texturizers in the cutting-edge kitchen.
Learn to apply each technique and/or product depending on the features wanted for the each preparation.
LEARN ALL THE KEYS TO SURPRISE DINERS WITH NEW TECHNIQUES!
The Latest Products course is aimed at professionals in the sector who wish to expand their knowledge, specialize and distinguish themselves by applying the latest products and techniques based on the use of texturizers.
It is better to have professional experience in the cooking area.
The course training programme covers the following aspects:
Introduction to the world of texturizers.
Classification, features, instructions, products and applications with: The latest thickeners, gelifiers, emulsifiers and aerators and new cutting-edge products.
Disadvantages and usage problems that may occur with different thickeners, gelifiers, emulsifiers and aerators.
Synthesis: a comparison of the properties of the different products, different applications for different products and analysis of the synergies that can be produced by combining them.
In addition, during the course, students will put into practice what they have learned by applying the different techniques through various activities. An excellent opportunity to produce new and creative dishes that can be applied to the real menu of a restaurant.
You will acquire the deep knowledge that will allow you to understand what occurs in each culinary process and its conversion into a real dish.
Itinerary: This modular course is part of the itinerary of the specialization course in Avant-garde Culinary Techniques. You can add to this itinerary by completing the respective modular courses.
• MODULE 0, INTRODUCTION TO THE PLATFORM: March 2022
• TOTAL COURSE DURATION: 60h, march 2022
• WEEKLY TUITION: 10-12 hours
• LIVE SESSIONS: Thursday afternoons in CMT Madrid schedule**.
* Module Zero is only completed once in order to become familiar with the course methodology and the learning platform.
** Live classes will be recorded so you can view them whenever you want.
At the Basque Culinary Center, we are committed to a learning methodology based on learning by doing through which you will be able to put the concepts learned during the course into practice.
The program and contents have been designed 100% for online training and include the following learning components:
Find out more about our course methodology at Find out more/Methodology
The contents of this course have been designed by professionals with extensive experience and teaching ability.
• Teachers from the culinary and scientific areas of the Basque Culinary Center will guide your learning.
• You will be assigned a course tutor who will guide you and give you feedback on your practicals.
• Each week, you will attend showcookings and live classes with expert guest teachers from the Basque Culinary Center.
Learn with the best!
The course costs 890 €, which is paid in full when registering online.
• Access to the training environment.
• Training introduction on the learning platform.
• Technical support 24 hours/365 days.
• All the learning material required for proper follow-up of the training.
Price does not include:
• Machinery, kitchen tools or products for making the dishes.
For the correct monitoring and compliance of the online course, each student should have:
• The required qualifications to study online at the Basque Culinary Center. Check these at Find out more/Essentials
• The specific products and equipment required to complete this course.