Skip to main content

Skip to navigation menu

Degree in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts

Skip to navigation menu

Visa Info

Students from European Union member countries, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Iceland do not need a visa to live in Spain. A

All other students need to request a long-duration student visa that will enable them to live in Spain for more than 180 days.

The visa will be requested and issued at Spain’s Diplomatic Missions and Consular Offices abroad. It is important to know which documents must be provided to compile them as soon as possible, as the relative authorities may take up to two months to notify if the visa has been granted or not.

Once in Donostia-San Sebastian, students have one month as from their date of arrival to process the foreign students’ card at the Foreigners’ Office in Donostia-San Sebastian. The BCC Student’s Office will inform students about how to do this.
Coste de vida
Coste de vida
catalogo grado en gastronomia

Are you interested in the Degree in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts?

Enter your email address and name, and we will send you a PDF with the most relevant information about the DEGREE IN GASTRONOMY AND CULINARY ARTS
Desarrollado por:: GureMedia