Skip to main content

Skip to navigation menu

Degree in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts

Skip to navigation menu

Students from outside the EU entry requirements

Students with studies from countries outside the EU, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein or China, can access the Degree in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts through the following access channels:

1/ Validating their secondary school studies to the Spanish Baccalaureate.

Students need to seek validation of their secondary education to the Spanish Baccalaureate at the representative offices of the Spanish Ministry of Education abroad. Information of the international offices of the Ministry can be found in the this link.

Once validation is requested, it is essential for these students to request a provisional Credential (certificado de calificación) to access university studies from the National Distance Education University (UNED) through their platform UNED assis. Until validation arrives (process that takes a few months), this provisional Credential will determine if the student fulfills the access requirements to the Spanish university system and offers a provisional grade.


2/ Validating a minimum of 30 ECTS

Corresponding to university study subjects that may or may not be finished (30 ECTS are the equivalent to one semester).

Nivel Ingles
Nivel Ingles
catalogo grado en gastronomia

Are you interested in the Degree in Gastronomy and Culinary Arts?

Enter your email address and name, and we will send you a PDF with the most relevant information about the DEGREE IN GASTRONOMY AND CULINARY ARTS
Desarrollado por:: GureMedia