Candidates wishing to take the doctoral programme must register via the online form on the website.
Single deadline: 15 September to 30 October.
Registration does not guarantee a place on the PhD programme. Once registration has been completed, the doctoral committee will assess the applications on the basis of the admission criteria and will communicate the final decision on acceptance within one month.
Student registration must be accompanied by the following documentation:
• ID document
• Official academic certification in studies providing acceptance
• Certified photocopy of the degree providing acceptance into the doctorate studies programme, or a photocopy of the request receipt.
• English accreditation and, if Spanish is not a native language, Spanish accreditation
• Cover letter
• Thesis project (maximum two pages)
• The same documentation as that required of students with EHEA studies, as well as:
• Certification that the prior degree provides the bearer acceptance into doctorate studies programmes in the country from which it is issued.
For those candidates accepted, the enrolment period will be between 1 and 15 December in order to start the doctorate at the beginning of January.