Basque Culinary Center is a nonprofit foundation and offers the opportunity to collaborate with it to the companies and institutions wishing to participate actively in the BCC project.
One of the main sources of funding is corporate sponsorship. It lets BCC to work in achieving its objectives, organizing international, national and local promotional activities with these companies, working in collaborative I+D+I projects and performing activities with the students of the center.
The possibility of collaborating with BCC is open to companies with different profiles, size, activity or scope and offers various forms of business collaboration and sponsorship to meet the needs and expectations of the companies that want to join to the BCC family.
If you want your company to be part of this group, we will be glad to analyze your needs and design with your company the collaboration agreement convenient for both parts.
- Board companies
- Partner companies
- Sponsor companies
NATIONAL AND / OR LOCAL EVENTS
- -Possibility of participation, co-organization and/or sponsorship of events and conferences in different national points and/or BCC.
PERSONALIZED I+D+i PROYECTS
- - Ability to create culinary innovation projects.
- - Ability to create eating habits and healthy styles of life projects.
- - Ability to develop >sensory perception projects.
COLLABORATION IN THE DIFFERENT TRAINING OFFERS OF BCC
- - Possibility of organizing competitions with students and sponsoring scholarships.
- - Ability to offer courses to gastronomy enthusiasts.
- - Possibility of cross shareholdings.
UTILIZATION OF SPACES
- - ossibility of organizing conferences, conventions, business meetings in the auditorium of BCC and other appropriate spaces for it.
- - Corporate events: possibility of holding cocktails and dinner at the restaurant and terrace of BCC.
INVITATIONS TO EVENTS AND GUIDED TOURS FOR GROUPS OF THE COMPANY