Skip to main content
Skip to navigation menu
Cocktails Mixed In The Glass-State-Of-The-Art Techniques and Gastro Cocktails
A course to learn about and apply the different traditional cocktail making techniques and their current use.
Learn to apply state-of-the-art cooking techniques to cocktails.
FIND INSPIRATION FROM CREATIVE METHODS TO CREATE YOUR OWN COCKTAILS!
The course training programme covers the following aspects:
• MODULE 0, INTRODUCTION TO THE PLATFORM: 2020/04/28 - 2020/05/04*
• TOTAL COURSE DURATION: 2020/05/05 - 2020/06/05
• WEEKLY TUITION: 10 hours
• LIVE SESSIONS: Wednesday afternoons in GMT Madrid schedule**.
* Module Zero is only completed once in order to become familiar with the course methodology and the learning platform.
** Live classes will be recorded so you can view them whenever you want.
At the Basque Culinary Center, we are committed to a learning methodology based on learning by doing through which you will be able to put the concepts learned during the course into practice.
The program and contents have been designed 100% for online training and include the following learning components:
Find out more about our course methodology at Find out more/Methodology
The contents of this course have been designed by professionals with extensive experience and teaching ability.
• Teachers from the cocktail area of the Basque Culinary Center will guide your learning.
• You will be assigned a course tutor who will guide you and give you feedback on your practicals.
• Each week, you will attend showcookings and live classes with expert guest teachers from the Basque Culinary Center.
Learn with the best!
The course costs
580€ 522€ (10% discount until February 29th) , which is paid in full when registering online.
• Access to the training environment.
• Training introduction on the learning platform.
• Technical support 24 hours/365 days.
• All the learning material required for proper follow-up of the training.
Price does not include:
• Machinery, kitchen tools or products for making the dishes.
Registration open until end of places. Limited places.
For the correct monitoring and compliance of the online course, each student should have:
• The required qualifications to study online at the Basque Culinary Center. Check these at Find out more/Essentials
• The specific products and equipment required to complete this course.